Maintenance Resource Management (MRM)
This course is essential for all first-line supervisors, technicians, and support personnel. The class is designed to assist aviation technicians with the development of leadership, management, and other interpersonal skills not commonly provided within aviation operations.
During the 16-hour course, you will build upon your knowledge and skills to:
- Become a more productive team member
- Successfully manage yourself and others
- Become more efficient and safety-conscious
- Become an effective communicator
- Develop improved conflict resolution tools
- Positively motivate your team members
- Inspire others by your leadership
This 8-hour course is a thorough review of our Maintenance Resource Management class for first-line supervisors, technicians, and support personnel. This condensed class will further assist aviation technicians with the development of leadership and management, and will reinforce other interpersonal skills obtained from the original MRM class.